To connect to the promotion, Open a Classic Trading Accounts Spreads in half. verify personal data in the Personal area. Become a hero of the new movie and get a rebate up to 50% on your Classic account right now!
Date: 30, November 2014.
Bonus offer: Spreads in Half Open a Classic Trading Accounts
Available: All new Classic Trading Accounts only
How to get: To connect to the promotion,verify personal data in the Personal area.
1. Duration of the promotion: February 1 – November 30, 2014.
2. The promotion is valid only for Classic accounts that are not connected to the Insurance against Stop-out and “Bonus 101%” promotions; the number of participating accounts is not limited.
3. To connect to the promo, verify personal data in the Personal area.
4. To get reward for closed trades, connect to the promo in the Personal area on your own.
5. You can choose just one of two bonus schemes for all real trading accounts, connected to the promo:
5.1. First scheme: 5 USD for each trading lot on closed profit trades.
5.2. The second scheme: 10 USD for each trading lot on closed loss trades.
6. Financial result of closed trade accounts for the sum amount of trading result as well as accrued swaps and commissions.
7. Trades with zero results are not considered in the promotion (charge is not paid on them).
8. Trades with CFDs on stock, energies and indexes (apart from #SP500 and #NQ100) are not taken into account (reward for these trades is not paid)
9. Bonus calculated pro rata to the volume of closed trades is credited to trading account at the end of each week and is available for trading or withdrawal without any restrictions.
10. Provided that participating account has no open trades and not more often than once a week, client can change bonus scheme in the Personal Area. New scheme comes into effect in the beginning of the next trading week.
11. Company reserves the right to change terms and duration of this promotion unilaterally.
12. In case of violation, Company reserves the right not to credit bonus and disconnect client from the action unilaterally.